Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

Sacramento

These postings shall become more regular. Until they do, let me catch you up... Saturday, 3 August, 2013- At midnight Mamma and I arrived at Aunt Debbie’s. The sunshine is delicious. She is enjoying time with the Klings and Cards. I am home now, breathing slow, satisfying breaths of change. Home now is a soft place to land. Though it is transitory, I share it with family with whom I share a past. I am here to invest my future with them. [A fraction of my Cali Family...]
I brought to my new Home many Questions. Fear came with me. Twisted, knotted, layered, complex Fear. God, unravel it. Smooth it; smooth me. Heal me- the prayer of a wearied pilgrim.
Questions. “I don’t know where I am going and I don’t know how to get there.” Wyoming’s purple mountains and white golden grasses blinked unconsolingly at me. They offered no answer to my words, my cry, my unformulated yet unwittingly implied Questions. Those previously unknown to me.
That was yesterday. Mamma, Professional Mother, probed and exposed this deficiency in me. Wise woman! Her questioning, more illuminating than flashes of heat lightning dancing across the Denver sky, though disarming, give me Center. [Lindsey and I in Denver...]
Questions. Fear. And a soft pace to land. Ten months. And a Guide who wrote my story through the beginning of this new chapter. Jesus. Jesus! Jezi! Twenty-nine years. Fumbling, reaching, scratching, crawling. Flash Your lightning, illuminate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment