Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

"It Takes a Village"

Mom would certainly stand in protest of my concession that our former first lady and Secretary of State had something right (or partially so) but recently I was reminded of this Life-reality:"It Takes a Village." Well ok, Mom, maybe one is not absolutely essential for proper child rearing, but both my past and present experience in preparing for foreign missions tells me that a healthy, helpful community is critical for such undertakings. So here's my shout out to my Village Peeps!
Rachel is my Tech and Social Media Coach
Mamma is the Copying Queen!
Tabitha concentrates on cutting
Daddy tackles the return labels
Even Drew got into the action
Thank you to my Support Team!
My Family really pitched in... Everyone, except for Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment